Boyne City Public Schools

Boyne City Alternative Education

Helpful Information

Applying to Boyne City Alternative High School: If you are interested in attending Boyne City Alternative High School you must fill out the appropriate application packet. If you are a current student within the Char-Em ISD you must be referred to our program by your current high school principal or counselor. An application packet (click to access) must also be filled out by one of these individuals and either faxexm emailed or dropped off at our office. If you are a student outside of the Char-Em ISD, please call our office (231-439-8140) to set up an appointment to meet with the director.

Lunch Menu

  • MealPay Online PrePayment Meal System
  • Application for Free and Reduced Meals